For many, many years, this type of vessels successfully served anglers on demanding coastal waters of Scandinavia. Proven ideas and attributes of such vessels, we decided to apply to a completely new design and construction, based on the latest technological solutions, to create - for many - the fulfillment of angling dreams.
List of possible additional equipment is here limited only by the load-bearing capacity (depending on the installed engine is approx. 600 kg!). We used this fact to build boats Viking 550 different versions.We've created different versions to our standard proposal - Viking-550 C and Viking 550 HT.
Deciding on a boat Viking 550 you can be sure that you are buying an extremely anglers fit unit, ideal for coastal waters, during both the depths fishing and trolling. Viking 550 is a boat that will not disappoint even in very difficult conditions.
Because of its stability and a spacious cockpit Viking 550 is also a great boat for services - useful for the Police, Fire Brigade, the National Fisheries Guard and other institutions requiring a swift and strong aluminum boats.
- Maximum crew of 6 people
- Motor boat
- Very solid construction ( boat fully welded )
- A very lightweight hull of the boat in its class ( 480 kg )
- Exceptionally high side ,
- Comfortable and safe - a wide , completely flat deck ,
- Stability, very good seakeeping
- Security (two tight buoyancy chambers, thickness of aluminum sheet 4 mm)
- Shallow draft ( 27 cm ! )
- 5 year warranty,
- Expandable and self- configuration of equipment .
- Console in the longitudinal axis of the boat, centrally in the stern ( the ability to match the position of the console )
- Different versions
1. floor and upper deck with checker plate
2. water seldrained from
3. aft bench with big locker, closed with aluminum flap made of checker plate with fuel tank ventilation, locker-bilge pump (automatic)
4. bow bench made of checker plate
5. overall rails, elevated on bow side
6. steering console with:
electric control panel with switches,
plastic bushings for cables and wires
locker at the front of the console, flap made of checker plate,
7. 4 welded aluminum mooring cleats
8. 8 aluminum aft rod holders
9. navigation lights (top lamp white, board lights red and green)
10. bilge pump
11. outside boards-painting (one-color, color from palette of standard colors)
12. boat finish (fenders, C shaped rubber profile – protecting boards coaming)
13. electrical installation (connection of elements of the electrical equipment to the control panel, battery, main switch and engine*)
14. towing eye
15. aluminum echo sounder fastening
16. aluminum anode fastening
*battery, main power switch and engine are not part of standard equipment
For additional boats safety and satisfaction with steering, we suggest buoyancy chambers be filled with nonabsorbent foam - extra charged
Additional equipment (presented solutions are only a Viking preliminary proposal):
• outboard engines with accessories and installation (producer prices!)
• aluminum mooring cleats
• bilge pump
• tight closing battery case
• deck lighting
• painting boats in colors other than the standard
• swivel chairs of various types and shapes
• rod holders
• trolling handles
• persening, full or partial
• tight, lockable lockers
• broad aft bench with locker
• broadsides carpet tiling
• bow spining platform with rotating seat
• finish of the interior of the cockpit with materials selected by the customer, etc.
Aluminum fishing boat made to order? Every customer is different. In our case it is not just a slogan, equipping your boat is your choice.
Call us - we offer a great and durable equipment, which is now within your reach. Check and see!